Wednesday, July 29, 2009

KoolThingzzz podcast #3 and some stuff about Carson Daly "on the fly," as the kids say.

Ugh, as I'm writing this post as Last Call with Carson Daly is on. For the record, I can't stand Carson Daly. I've watched a few episodes of his show and I have to say, it's kind of a cool show. The format is interesting and the music guests are usually good. But I can't stand Carson Daly.

http://koolthingzzz.podbean.com/2009/07/30/podcast-3-were-the-best-around/

Good news! I looked up his contract and it expires next month! I seriously doubt his contract will be renewed, which means his show will probably get cancelled. I wouldn't mind if he left and someone else took over. Like me. You know what would be cool? An american version of "Later... with Jools Holland."

No comments: