Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry about this drought.


I'm in a bit of an awkward position right now. Usually I write about television shows, the problem is all of the good shows are done for the season and the bad summer series haven't started yet. Although, Jay Leno's last episode on The Tonight Show is tonight and then Conan starts his run, which I'm looking forward to. Speaking of Late-night, I suggest you watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It's much better than you might expect. Last night, Janeane Garofalo and Jack McBrayer were the guests. Jack McBrayer talked about his ideal birthday party (him, sitting on the side of a pool with a six pack of beer and a subway sandwich) as well as his reactions to meeting celebrities. Jimmy Fallon gave him an NBC quiz, because he plays Kenneth the Page on 30 Rock. Jack McBrayer didn't get on of the (2 or 3) questions right. Jimmy Fallon didn't get a chance to ask Janeane Garofalo any questions, she just ranted throughout her entire interview session. Also there was dancing. Other TV news, "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" begins next week. That looks pretty bad. Last night I realized I had a celebrity crush on Janeane Garofalo.

No comments: