Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jake's top 20 TV Shows of the aughts

I'm taking a page out of Thomas' book and making a big list. I won't post 150 youtube videos though (You're welcome!) As you know, my forte is television. So here it goes:

20. American Idol

I admit, I don't watch this show. I don't enjoy it. I do, however, think it's a good show. It just doesn't appeal to me.

19. Everybody Hates Chris

I don't watch this show either. I feel bad for not watching it because I've heard great things about it and the episodes I've seen I really like.

18. Reaper

Watch this show!

17. Psych

16. Battlestar Galactica

I've never seen more than 30 seconds of this show but I felt obligated because people are so fanatical about it.

15. Deadliest Catch

A lot of these shows I don't actually watch.

14. How I met your mother

I watch this show! Jason Segel! NPH!

13. House

I watch this show too but not nearly enough as I'd like.

12. 24

Yeah, I don't watch this show either.

11. The Colbert Report

What's there to say?

10. Curb Your Enthusiasm

It's like Seinfeld, but not!

9. Monk

It's the final season and I still need to watch the latest two episodes.

8. The Office

This is one of three shows I have on DVD. The other two are higher on the list.

7. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

They call the pilot "The $200 pilot" but Danny Devito said the pilot actually cost much less than that.

6. 30 Rock

I firmly believe there is no funnier show on TV.

5. Pushing Daisies

This is one of three shows in the top 5 that ended too early. The other two are pretty obvious.

4. Firefly

I love shows with a cult following, like this one.

3. Lost

This = my favorite show ever

2. Arrested Development

MOVIE! MOVIE! MOVIE! SOON!

1. The Wire

OK, so I've only seen the first episode of this show but I think every television critic would castrate me if I didn't make it number one.

No comments: