Sunday, February 15, 2009

5 POSTS!

Billy Mays recently called out Vince, as he should.
I hate Vince. He's just an annoying wannabe Billy Mays. The first time I saw a commercial for Shamwow, I didn't trust him. I said "yeah, right!"
The worst part is he says it's "like a shammy!" What? What does that even mean? Also, he's a complete douche to the camera guy, "you following me camera guy?!" That was rude, yeah, Vince, the professional cameraman is following you moving two inches back and forth. Problem #3 The people coming from the Shamwow kiosk acting like it's the greatest invention ever. How would they know? They obviously haven't used the Shamwow, since they just bought it!

I trust this man. I believe him when he says it picks up liquid like a magnet. Billy Mays is better than Vince for many reasons. One being that Vince makes stupid jokes like "The germans made it, they're good at everything!" yeah, especially killing jews, and making the trains run on time.
Billy Mays doesn't make stupid jokes, he just says "That's cash in the trash!" Yeeeeaaah! for rhyming!

Across the Universe

Vince
High School Musical
Jet's "Are you gonna be my Girl"
Cell phones
Under The Influence of Giants
Season 2 of LOST
The Sims
Google
Aviator sunglasses
Tokyo Police Club
Seinfeld
Radiohead
Samuel L. Jackson
Billy Mays
Teddy Roosevelt/Bruce Campbell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you see Joaquin Phoenix on Letterman? It was hilarious, almost as hilarious as the people's comment's on youtube! "I hope he's ok! He's such a good actor!" and "He's so amazing! I'm so sad he left acting!" "If he keeps this up he's going to die just like his brother!" and the negative scores for comments like "He IS acting. You're all so dumb. It's a joke, and Casey Affleck is filming it!" I thank you stupid people, you make things so much more enjoyable. This is the full interview, CBS only posted 5 minutes of it.



The best part is when Paul Schaffer laughs and Joaquin justs goes "Wha-? are you fucking serious? just maniacal laughter?" This is great, and the fact that people refuse to catch on makes it even better.

Across the Universe
High School Musical
Jet's "Are you gonna be my Girl"
Cell phones
Under The Influence of Giants
Season 2 of LOST
The Sims
Google
Aviator sunglasses
Tokyo Police Club
Seinfeld
Radiohead
Samuel L. Jackson
Teddy Roosevelt/Bruce Campbell = This Interview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week on Rock of Love Bus, Bret Michaels kicked off the only girl who knew where St. Louis was. THE ONLY ONE! I don't think he cares any more. He brought three new contestants on. That made things interesting, cheekbones got upset and yelled a lot. Also, they seem real (and I'm not talking about a very specific part of the new girls.)

Across the Universe

High School Musical
Jet's "Are you gonna be my Girl"
RoL: Bus

Cell phones
Under The Influence of Giants
Season 2 of LOST
The Sims
Google
Aviator sunglasses
Tokyo Police Club
Seinfeld
Radiohead
Samuel L. Jackson
Teddy Roosevelt/Bruce Campbell

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love Money 2 started recently, I'm not looking forward to watching it, but I will.


Across the Universe

High School Musical
Jet's "Are you gonna be my Girl"
I Love Money 2

Cell phones
Under The Influence of Giants
Season 2 of LOST
The Sims
Google
Aviator sunglasses
Tokyo Police Club
Seinfeld
Radiohead
Samuel L. Jackson
Teddy Roosevelt/Bruce Campbell
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a more local note, I've added Across the Universe to the list, It's worse than high school musical.

3 comments:

Kevin R. said...

I don't know what to think anymore. I can't tell if the media actually doesn't get it or if they're just playing along. or if he actually got abducted by aliens or whatever.

Jess said...

It's all for the mockumentary on his hip hop career.

Jess said...

And I think Billy Mays owned Vince.