Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Message from President-Elect Barack Obama

I am writing this press release to let the public know of my new tax plan. Democrats are often linked to higher, some may say unnecessary, taxes. I disagree with high taxes, I think it is rude to working class families. I know I originally said I wouldn’t raise taxes for anyone making under $250,000 a year, this is still true. I will not raise taxes for anyone making under $250,000 a year.
As many of you know, I raised the most money of any candidate to ever run for president. This feat has inspired me to create my new tax plan. Since everyone hates taxes, and every tax plan seems to hurt someone and help only few. That is why on January 20, 2009, when I am inducted into the presidency I will begin my new tax plan.
My new tax plan is this: No one will be forced to pay taxes, however it will be strongly encouraged to donate. I will send daily, weekly, or monthly e-mails to the American public asking for donations starting at $5. As an incentive, if you donate $5, you will receive an Obama - Biden car magnet. $15 gets you an Obama - Biden t-shirt, and so on.

Sincerely,

President-Elect Barack Obama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny. I recommend you never go into politics. Just stay and live in your mother's basement. Forever.