Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally, this season of The Real World is over


If you were looking forward to the live blog of last night's Real World finale, sorry. I decided I didn't really want to do that, because I'm an adult and I can do what I want. BUt, boy oh boy, last night's episode was great (and by great, I mean mediocre.) Ryan has come back to New Orleans to do a photo shoot with the roommates and everyone is SO mad at him. But that doesn't last very long. Then Eric and preston reminisce about all the good times and all the bad times. The night before they all leave they go out and get really drunk. Yeah! Shenanigans! Preston takes a bath (shenanigans!). A very drunk Knight takes a plastic tree in the house and throws it into the bath. He continues to throw more things in the bath and it's really funny. Then they all leave and everybody's really sad. Overall, fairly boring season. No one even wore ONE panda hat!

No comments: