Thursday, November 19, 2009

Songs That I Like


I, Thom (yes, really -- I'm actually taking the time to write on here!), like music. And can think of nothing else to write about right now. However, I don't want to go through the arduous process of making a ranking list (which I already did, anyway), nor do I want to take the time to review a new album. So instead, I'm just going to post a playlist of 20 songs I think you should listen to. It'll be fun! Keep in mind that this is not a ranked list. These are in no particular order.

1. Australia - The Kinks
2. Sail To The Moon - Radiohead
3. Golden - My Morning Jacket
4. Frontwards - Pavement
5. Crazy Naked Girls - Super Furry Animals
6. Oblivion - Mastodon
7. Crystalized - The xx
8. Da Mystery of Chessboxin' - Wu-Tang Clan
9. It Kills - Stephen Malkmus
10. She's Bought A Hat Like Princess Marina - The Kinks
11. You've Got Everything Now - The Smiths
12. Is This It - The Strokes
13. Get Innocuous! - LCD Soundsystem
14. Stress - Justice
15. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco
16. Useful Chamber - Dirty Projectors
17. Wind Phoenix (Proper Name) - Cymbals Eat Guitars
18. Fences - Phoenix
19. Grass - Animal Collective
20. Fix Up Look Sharp - Dizzee Rascal


Well. That was fun, wasn't it? We should do this again some time.

No comments: