Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm fairly unsure on Bob Dylan's christmas album


Bob Dylan's christmas album came out yesterday. To be honest, I thought it would be terrible. I'm listening to it right now on Lala. All I can say is "what?" I've never been a big Bob Dylan fan, but I don't hate him either. I appreciate his cultural impact but can't figure out why he decided to make a christmas album. It just doesn't make sense. The more I listen to it, the more I like it. At the moment I'm listening to Little Drummer Boy, which is one of my favorite christmas songs. Also, this doesn't count as listening to christmas music before thanksgiving. IT DOESN'T! I should probably stop listening to this album, I've almost started singing along too many already for it to be October 13.

I'm just waiting for a Tom Waits Christmas album.

No comments: