Monday, November 17, 2008

Excited!

Okay, so I love hardcore punk. Love it. Easily one of my favorite genres. This is why I'm really stoked about tomorrow's downloadable content for Rock Band (2).

Dead Kennedys Pack:

1. California Uber Alles
2. Holiday in Cambodia
3. Police Truck

(Yes! No shitty covers like the one of Police Truck in GH Rocks the 80's and Holiday in GH3!)



Also, they added Mission of Burma, who are another great band (though not hardcore punk)

Mission of Burma Pack:

1. That's When I Reach For My Revolver (FAVORITE!)
2. Mica
3. That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate




Harmonix is really treating me. They just released three songs by the Presidents of the United States of America, now this! Plus, Nothing's Shocking by Jane's Addiction has been confirmed as an album release. Wow, this is great. Can't wait to play 'em on Frets on Fire.

Verdict: Seinfeld + (and a cookie for Harmonix)

No comments: